Ticket sales for our 11th Annual Summer Production will begin in April 2020 and are sold through The Poway Center for the Performing Arts.
***TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT DANCE & COMPANY.
The easiest and quickest way is to purchase online at powaycenter.com due to limited live box office hours.
- You can also call the box office at 858-748-0505 or visit the theatre box office in person. Box office hours are Fridays from 12-5pm and Saturdays from 10am-3pm.
- Do I need to purchase a ticket for my performer?
- No – all dancers will remain backstage for the entire length of the show and will be cared for by our experienced and professional staff of instructors and qualified volunteers. *Toddlers excluded — more information available specific to toddlers closer to Production day.
- Why is there a handling fee added into the price of my ticket?
- Handling fees are common for any professional or semi-professional show of this magnitude in this type of beautiful theatre setting. Dance & Company has zero control over handling fees, as they are assessed by the city of Poway and the PCPA theatre.
- Is the theatre reserved seating?
- Yes, all seats are reserved. You will be able to choose your seats when purchasing tickets, either online or through the box office. Price depends on the seat location within the theatre. You will need a separate ticket for each performance you’d like to sit in the audience for.
- A list of which show your dancer(s) is performing in will be available prior to tickets going on sale.
- How many guests can I invite to Production?
- The theatre seats 800 people and there are multiple shows. You can buy as many tickets as you’d like, until sold out.
Please note: We do anticipate both shows to sell out this year based on last year’s numbers.
It is incredibly important that you pay attention to the information provided on which show your dancer is performing in when it becomes available. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.