Picture Day @ Dance & Company SORRENTO VALLEY
Sunday, June 27, 2021.
We are excited to welcome back Holly Ireland Photography — she is an ex-professional Broadway dancer and brings not only a great eye for photography but also the expertise in proper placement and technique for dance photography.
**PLEASE NOTE** Picture Day takes place at Dance & Company Sorrento Valley!
*Please review all instructions and details prior to signing up for photos*
You must schedule your reservation in advance directly through Holly Ireland’s website by following this two step process:
Step 1: Click on the link below to view package offerings and order your desired package. *You must complete your order online prior to reserving a time slot.
Step 2: Click on the link below to reserve your time slot:
***IMPORTANT*** If you are taking photos in more than (1) costume, you must reserve multiple time slots according to how many costumes you wish to get photos taken in. Do not schedule back-to-back timeslots. Holly recommends 5-10 minutes between each session to allow time to change.
***Example: Katie Collins has (4) costumes she wishes to shoot. She purchased the $150 “UNLIMITED COSTUMES” package. She will sign up for 9:30am, 9:36am, 9:42am and 9:48am (or similar) slots. You can also go home and change and come back at an available time later in the day if that’s your preference.
Please come dressed and ready in your costume when you arrive at Picture Day. The changing areas are reserved for those with multiple costumes.
Click HERE for the list of required makeup, shoes and accessories for Picture Day & Production Day. As noted on this document, you can style your hair however you’d like for Picture Day since we are not doing group photos. (Maybe this should be a button so the link is not lost in the text).
Need help with your required hairstyle?
Click here for “Standard”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj8T4q9DdYA
Click here for half up half down curled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8JaH-Z3Is
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation with dancer fully dressed and prepared with shoes, hair and make-up ready.
- Dancers’ and parents MUST have their masks on at all times, all of our safety protocols remain in place.
- Only dancers are allowed in the photo studio; parents must wait outside.
- We ask that only one parent accompany their child to Picture Day.
- Dancers make take off their masks during their photo shoot. Photographer will be masked at all times.
- Dancers’ with multiple costume changes (multiple time slots reserved) will be able to place all of their costumes in the back studio.
- We will have designated changing areas available for those who need it. We ask you to move quickly to allow others to use the changing spaces.
Questions? Email email@example.com and allow 24 hours for a reply.